EquiFUSE


Thanks to Mr. Long Mane, I have become a pretty solid expert on equine hair care products and what works and what doesn't. I had a pretty good system; it worked on Charlie's mane and I was content. Granted it was a mix and match of like 20 different products and such a involved system I didn't let anyone else do it. But everyone had been telling me for a while to try EquiFUSE. I kept saying nah my system works and I was skeptical of these supposed "miracle products". Finally I was able to get some test samples of the EquiFUSE products and after trying them on Charlie, I was HOOKED. The EquiFUSE products are HEALTHY, NATURAL and they WORK! I love that instead of stripping the hair to clean it, it hydrates it and makes it healthier. The products are very natural, not full of harsh chemicals and fillers. The best part is they work so well. Charlie is clean and stays clean for days. The last horse show I went to was Thursday-Sunday. I gave him a bath Monday night and didn't bathe him all weekend. That's almost a full week without a bathe and he still gleamed in the show pen and people complimented how good he looked. The less bathing at horse shows with this white horse the better. So I am completely sold on the EquiFUSE line. Here is the products and how I use them.

1. Dirty Charlie needs a bath. 
His mane is a mess and he is covered in poop. If you can believe it, I will give him a full bath with 3 simple, natural products. and none of it is purple :)

Charlie before his bath
2. Here are the products (click on the product name to be taken to the website link):

CFS™ Concentrate + Paste Shampoo: This concentrated shampoo is awesome. It is easy to use, you only need a little bit and it gets them SO clean. I use the bucket of water method: I put a small spoonful in a empty, clean bucket and add about a gallon of warm water and then use that on my brush and scrub them all over and then rinse out. 
CFS in the bucket all foamy and ready to go! The groom-net is peeking out the top ready to scrub!
Citrafoam Sulfate Free + Foaming Shampoo:  This is great on their manes and tails as well as extra dirty spots. It gets foamy and you can see the cleaning happening before your eyes. It also smells great which is a huge bonus. You can do the bucket method if you are covering a lot of horse or a little dime sized dollop in your hand for a mane or tail. A little goes a long way.
Citracreme Deep Conditioner + Rehydrant : This conditioner is so good. Put a liberal amount in the mane and tail, leave it sit for 2-3 minutes and rinse out. Your manes and tails will feel so healthy and soft and the shine is incredible. Also smells fruity which is good. 
Rehydrinse Coat Protector + Conditioner: The last bathing step and the easiest. Using your clean bucket, add a small amount of Rehydrinse and add a gallon of water and sponge all over the clean horse. Do not rinse it out, just sweat scrape and your done. This is a conditioner for the whole coat and it repels dirt and stains (which is how I kept Charlie clean for a week at a horse show with no bathes). 
Gleam Moisturizer + Shine Serum: This is the mother of cowboy magic. This will make combing out a breeze without the slimy, sticky aftermath. Put a small amount in your hands and work through the mane and tail. You will notice the softness and shine added to the hair and no residue on your hands and brushing will be unnecessary for days. This stuff is awesome and smells SO good. 

The Groom Net: This little net is an awesome body scrubber. It is gentle on their skin and muscles but gets the dirt out and is easy to clean and dries quickly (and takes up almost no space in a bucket or grooming bag). It's the small green ball in the photo. 
The amazing product line (missing is rehydrinse) and my tools: bucket, brush, sponge. 
3. Here is the Step-By-Step process:
Picture


4. Here is Charlie's mid-bath today. All that foaming and lather and bubbles is the Citrafoam Shampoo (and I only had to use a dime sized amount)!!! Best part of all the products: a little bit goes a LONG way. This saves you money in the end because you use less product to get better results. 

Scrub-a-dub-dub!
"Mom you missed a spot on my leg. I can't be seen like that, you must clean it!" (Charlie is so helpful at bath time)


5. The transformation: here is Charlie after his bath. He is gleaming, his bay is rich and shiny and his white is spotless. I wish you could all feel and smell him because he is so soft and sleek and smells just wonderful! After his bath I was walking him out and everyone was coming up and sniffing him because he smelled so good. Moral of the story: EquiFUSE just plain works. For horses with long manes especially I urge you to try it because it is so much more natural and healthier for their fragile, beautiful manes and works so much better. Charlie's mane gets white and clean without being stripped of it's moisture. and Gleam is a LIFESAVER for keeping it from tangling and to make brushing out a breeze which in turn helps me to pull less of his precious mane out and prevent the breakage caused by extensive brushing.
Looking shiny and gorgeous and HEALTHY after an EquiFUSE bath!
As I said, I am sold on EquiFUSE. It is the only bathing items left in my tack room now, I threw the rest away! It is easy, cost effective, healthy, smells great, natural and it WORKS! Switch to EquiFUSE and you will not be sorry.

 If you have any questions, please let me know. For more information and to order, I put the links to the EquiFUSE website, Facebook and my Supplier, Glowing Results by Amber Dunmire. 

No comments